We survived the earthquake and Irene with nary a tassel disturbed, summer is on it’s way out the door, but it just means more fantastic burlesque action, falling leaves and fresh crisp air!
The Dangerous Curves Ahead: Burlesque on the Go-Go are taking a mini tour to Roxi n’Dukes in Dunellen, NJ(9/2) then The Palace of Wonders in Washington, DC(9/3) I’m proud to bring you a New show, BUSHWICK BURLESQUE on Tuesday September 6th and Tuesday September 27th featuring Bushwick locals this month we’ve got Fem Appeal and one out of towner, Italy’s own Dixie Ramone!
Also this year marks the 10 year aniversary 9/11 so I’m honored to participate in “Knock Knock.Who’s there?9/11!9/11 Who?You said you’d never forget!“ a benefit for the Uniformed Firefighters Association of New York, Widow’s and Children’s Fund at the Highline Ballroom(9/11)
Saturday September 24th I’m teaching a special class at The New York School of Burlesque called “Oh How I love you! Connecting with your Audience!“I’ve only offered this at BurlyCon and festivals so it’s bound to fill up quick Sign up in advance at www.schoolofburlesque.com
At the very end of the month is THE NEW YORK BURLESQUE FESTIVAL! It’s also time for the Golden Pastie Award Nominations: If you see something you’d like to nominate me for then feel free to visit this Golden Pastie Award link and have at it by 9/4, then if I’m nominated you can go back and vote!
1.Thursday, September 1, 2011: FLIRTING WITH BURLESQUE 7-8pm Pre-Pay at this LINK at The New York School of Burlesque 440 Studios, New York, NY!
2. Friday, September 2, 2011: DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD:Burlesque on the Go-Go at Roxy n’ Dukes 10pm Dunellen, New Jersey $10
3.Saturday, September 3, 2011: DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD:Burlesque on the Go-Go at The Red Palace **2 Shows!**9PM & 11PM$10 adv./$12 door
4.Tuesday, September 6, 2011: BUSHWICK BURLESQUE at The Morgan 9pm 25 Bogart st. Brooklyn, NY $5
5.Thursday, September 8, 2011: SKETCH NIGHT at The Society of Illustrators 6pm-9pm 128 East 63rd Street NY,NY $7& $15
6.Thursday, September 8, 2011: The Spanking of The Lower East Side! 10pm Nurse Bettie106 Norfolk St, New York, NY FREE!
7. Thursday September 8, 2011: MR. CHOADES UPSTAIRS/DOWNSTAIRS MIDNIGHT Casa Mezcal 86 Orchard St New York, NY $10
8. Friday, September 9, 2011: ROOM 69 8pm at Hotel Chantelle 92 Ludlow St, New York, NY FREE!
9: Sunday, September 11, 2011:KNOCK KNOCK. WHO’S THERE? 9/11! 9/11 WHO? 7pm The Highline Ballroom 431 W 16th St New York, NY $20 VIP $40 All proceeds goes to the Uniformed Firefighters Association of New York, Widow’s and Children’s Fund
13. Saturday, September 24, 2011: Victoria: Faux-Queen Wedding Edition with The Schlep Sisters 10pm The Stonewall Inn 53 Christopher Street, New York, NY $10
14. Sunday, September 25, 2011: KITTY NIGHTS 9pm Sunday Nights at 9pm at MUG LOUNGE! 448 East 13th Street New York, NY
15. Sunday, September 25, 2011: Employees Only Burlesque 11:30pm 510 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014
17.Tuesday, September 27, 2011: BUSHWICK BURLESQUE at The Morgan 9pm 25 Bogart st. Brooklyn, NY $5
18. Thursday, September 29, 2011:FLIRTING WITH BURLESQUE 7-8pm Pre-Pay at this LINK at The New York School of Burlesque 440 Studios, New York, NY!
Hey Queen! Queen of the Scene!
This awesome photo by Amos Mac of Original Plumbing Magazine! www.amosmac.com
I’ve had the opportunity to shoot with him in the past and he always works it out!! www.adrianbuckmaster.com
Ves Pitts at Kate Bush Burlesque & BURLYCON!
Here’s a shot from IN THE BUSH: Kate Bush Burlesque by Ves Pitts